Psalm 139:14a



"I praise you because I am fearfully and wonderfully made..."



Tuesday, December 20, 2011

I’ve been thinking…

I know i haven’t posted in FOREVER, but i have been thinking this past two months. Shocking, i know. But I have been thinking. A lot has gone on in my life. And there was only place i could turn to. GOD. he was the only one who understood. I love my friends and everything, but they just didn't get it. They did what they could. They loved me, helped me, and cared about me. But that only went so far. They couldn’t stay with me 24/7 or make all my decisions. The only one who was with me 24/7 and could help me make decisions was GOD. No matter how many times i messed up or turned away from Him, he was there. He never gave up on me. And I always took that for granted. I never thanked him for staying with me. And I’m still getting to know Him. But he knows me through and through. He knew me before i was born. He loved me before I loved him. Jesus is all my heart is living for. I will always mess up and be stupid, but I want to keep going back to Him. Forever. He showed me the answers to the things i didn’t understand. Now i know why those things happened. And they happened because He wanted me to go to him. Because He loves me enough to never let go of me.

1 comment:

  1. that it so true. god is always there for you. i used to think different. for example when my parents and i got into our first big argument, i ran away and i called everyone i had on my phone that i thought could help but they were all busy. the one person i diddnt call was god. i bet that if i had, he would have helped me to see the brighter side. so take jojo's advice. pray, because god is always there. THANKS JOJO!!!

    ReplyDelete