Psalm 139:14a



"I praise you because I am fearfully and wonderfully made..."



Saturday, July 21, 2012

Writing, writing, and more writing

Some of you may have noticed that I LOVE to write. And you noticed write ;) Well, there comes a time in a writers life where they want to do more than think about the fame they could have for their stories. They want to live it. So they go for it. Their works may or may not become famous, but they know that someone somewhere will enjoy it. And that is what I am hoping for. My blog may not be famous, but hopefully someone in this world will be benefitted by the words that I have put in these posts. And that is my dream, my hope, and my prayer.

Anyway, I am writing more stories these days and i am actually working on a book. Maybe someday you’ll see a book on a shelf in the bookstore or the library and think…Hey maybe that’s by the person who wrote on the blog…Haha wouldn't that be funny?

If you ever need some help or an idea for a story, comment away :)

No comments:

Post a Comment