Psalm 139:14a



"I praise you because I am fearfully and wonderfully made..."



Sunday, May 20, 2012

Hay Guys ;)

Howdy ya’ll. Me3 Oh yes. I had to put this up :)

HOEDOWN!!!! OH MY, it was sooooo much fun! My friends and I went to a ranch in Morgan Hill with a bunch of people from our school. We line danced and square danced. Haha we failed so bad. But we had fun :) And that’s all that matters to me. And the hayride was awesome too. I think I went on it five times! It was just so relaxing and beautiful. The last time we went, the night was so gorgeous and you could see so many stars! My friends and I saw Orion and the Big Dipper and the Small Dipper. You could also make out the Big Bear. It is just so amazing. It takes some of that light from the stars HOURS to travel to Earth. Its truly amazing how God created the universe. I will never stop being in awe of His beautiful creation.

No comments:

Post a Comment