Psalm 139:14a



"I praise you because I am fearfully and wonderfully made..."



Sunday, October 23, 2011

My New Love

1022111204-00 1022111843-00

Meet my newest love Bibibly Bobobly :) He is an amazing little fishie!! I love him soooo much!!! <3
My sister’s friend won it for me at the carnival at my skool. It was reallie sweet of her to get me a fishie. My sister also got a fishie from her friend. She named it Freddy Stardust. Haha, I think my family should be known for unusual names!! Bibibly Bobobly makes me smile and laugh. I didn’t know a little goldfish could do that. But he does. Its amazing that something so small could do so much to me. *SIGH* i love Bibibly Bobobly.

17 comments:

  1. Freddy Stardust is a very normal name! lol

    ReplyDelete
  2. surrrrre. its as normal as my hair is gold.

    ReplyDelete
  3. so no where even remotely similiar

    ReplyDelete
  4. acually, red and gold do look kind of similar, so u shouldn't say "no where even remotely similar" because it is closer than neon green

    unless u meant the mineral, jojo-then i agree, very different, but freddy stardust is more precious than gold, so u cannot compare him to that

    ReplyDelete
  5. oh okay....I didnt mean that Freddy Stardust is less value than dust. And I never said he wasnt more precious than gold. Most living things are!

    ReplyDelete
  6. red and gold do not look similar. just as green and gold do not look similar.

    most living thins are not more precious than gold. proven by history.

    ReplyDelete
  7. well to me they are!!! and i think it would be mean to say "hey, gold is more precious to me than you are!!"

    ReplyDelete
  8. i guess in theory it would depend on the time period and currency being used. inflation does weird things with an item's worth.

    ReplyDelete
  9. i still think red loooks more gold than neon green

    ReplyDelete
  10. What happened to Bibily Bobobly's twin? Is he in fish heaven?

    ReplyDelete
  11. hopefully :)
    unless he was a bad fishy :(
    but lets think positive
    (hahaha jojo, have i told u the inside joke of thinking positive?)

    ReplyDelete
  12. yah Bibibly Bobobly's twin floated to fishie heaven. *sniff* *sniff*

    (no!!! what is it??)

    ReplyDelete
  13. okiedokies artichokies.

    ReplyDelete