Psalm 139:14a



"I praise you because I am fearfully and wonderfully made..."



Saturday, October 15, 2011

The Lost Get Found

“Don't let your lights go down
Don't let your fire burn out
'cause somewhere, somebody needs a reason to believe
Why don't you rise up now?
Don't be afraid to stand out
That's how the lost get found
The lost get found”

This is an AMAZING SONG!!! and that doesn't even begin to describe its awesomeness. In the video, Britt Nicole goes around spreading God’s Word and Jesus’ love to random people on the streets. This woman was seriously inspiring. She made me want to do the same thing. So I decided to start little by giving food and a note to this homeless man that I pass on the way to school. I wrote a letter that told him of Jesus’ love and how He has saved him from sin. Jesus can make his life, or anyone’s life, full of joy and peace. I reallie want to show people who feel lonely, sad, or angry that their life can be changed by the work of Jesus. I also recently signed up to go on a mission trip to L.A. I feel that God has called me to go there. I want people who have had a tough life, to feel the same peace I have found in Jesus. I don’t know how people could survive without Him. I need His help every single day! I am sincerely glad that I know Him as Lord and Savior. I would die without Him, literally!

8 comments:

  1. Hon u almost made me cry!! Tha twas beautiful!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. awwww Kelsey!!! thank you!! love ya <3

    ReplyDelete
  3. Taquito (Esther)-
    Jesus is the cornerstone in which everything is built upon
    w\o it the building collapses
    but you can pray a certain prayer and God can build it faster than a computer sends messages
    Hi kelsey :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. wow, i didnt know my sister was so amazing. no joke. essy, u still suprise me, even after 13 years. (barbie feet) ;)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Taquito-

    at first i didn't know whether to be offended or not, but I kept reading, and i know to be offended...*evil glare* i can't think of anything right now *sigh*

    ReplyDelete