Psalm 139:14a



"I praise you because I am fearfully and wonderfully made..."



Tuesday, August 16, 2011

Finish the Story #1

I dived into the glassy lake. The cold water hit my body like a brickwall. But it felt great. The ripples of water slid over my body like tiny beautiful snakes. I shot out of the water and breathed in the fresh clean smelling air. Hundreds of dragonflies sat of the water beating their delicate wings. They seemed to be willing the water to rise up with them.
After what felt like only minutes, Johnny walked out of the brush.
"Time to come back, Lisa!" he hollered. I unwillingly clammered back onto the dock. Water felt like home to me. No way did I want to head back to hell, also known as my family.

10 comments:

  1. i have a great idea for this. it is a tale of mermaids. but who is Johnny? because he is a very important character.

    ReplyDelete
  2. i dont know yet. he could be a boyfriend or brother or just good friend. idk yet.

    ReplyDelete
  3. i am going with boyfriend. so she is half mermaid, so she appears fully human until her teenage years. then at, lets say 16, she starts becoming a mermaid. if she can control her powers, she can choose to be either human or mermaid, but until then, she doesn't have control and she could transform at any time. that a good start?

    ReplyDelete
  4. oh my ketchup!!!(yes, yes but dont judge) THAT IS AN AMAZING IDEA!!!! THANK YOU!!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. I agree with Rich. she should totally be a mermaid. Did u get the inspiration of Johnny from my brother? I think that the snakes should be eels and i think that u should use the book Forgive my Fins for inspiration on how to finish it.

    ReplyDelete
  6. ahhhh, we got another good idea here. thanks kelsey!!! after being with you and your brother yesterday, i think i'll sorta base it on Johnny. a person with an awesome sense of humor :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. ummmmmmmmmmmmmm.............dont know if i should comment on that.........

    ReplyDelete