Psalm 139:14a



"I praise you because I am fearfully and wonderfully made..."



Monday, October 15, 2012

Well guys...or girls....These people are all ready for the prom. I found this picture while browsing the internet, so I take no credit for its geniousness. That's all I have to say. Zayn's face def goes with his pose :) Liam, I'm sorry, but red is so not your color. Its Louis's color. Niall, your dress in absolutely gorgeous! great way to show yourself off! Oh Harry, that belt needs a different dress. Need some help picking clothes? :P Louis, your dress shows your bum off well! Nice choice :)
But there are things that could make you even more beautiful....Know what it is? (Besides me, cuz I know you are all thinking that!) But God in your hearts would make you that much more appealing. Joy inside of people is just so attractive!!! and being the way that you are (which is insanely hot and gorgeous) you would be off the charts. Well don't stay up all night thinking about this, but I may have just told you the one thing you were looking for. Well One Direction, this is WHAT MAKES YOU BEAUTIFUL!

1 comment: