Psalm 139:14a



"I praise you because I am fearfully and wonderfully made..."



Thursday, September 1, 2011

RanDoMNesS........Letting Go.....

HEY GUYS!!!! sooooo my random topic of today is *DRUM ROLL* letting go!
Random right? Well, yups. Its how I roll.
Letting go of anything is hard. People, books, clothes, memories, or ANYTHING!!!
Here are some things to help you get through the pain!
If a family member or friend dies, think of the great times you guys had together. NEVER think of what you could have done. Nothing you could have done would have changed the fact that they 'pased on.'
If you break up with someone, its okay to cry, to feel hurt! Its normal!!! Go ahead and let your feeling flow. DO NOT UNDER ANY CIRCUMSTANCES KEEP IT INSIDE OF YOU!!! That only makes it worst. Trust me on this one. (Just be careful not to hurt anyone else) BUT, never wallow in your tears for tooo long. God has a better plan for you than what you had in mind.
If your parents fight alot, throw stuff, or do whatever, tell someone!! Again, don't keep that hurt inside. Your friends are there for you and so is God!!! He'll listen to you whenever and about whatever. He can heal your parents relationship. He can soften their hearts. I'm not being mushy, I'm just telling the truth. My amazing friends are always there for me and yours are for you. Hey, I'm here for you too.....if you need someone.
Letting go of stuff is hard, but nothing is forever. "Store your treasures in heaven, where moths and rust cannot destroy, and thieves do not break in and steal.Wherever your treasure is, there the desires of your heart will also be." Matthew 6:20-21
As one of my friends said "Think of who you are living for. That's all that matter"  And I'm living for God, are you?
KEEP SMILING!!!
-JoJo <3

6 comments:

  1. I am so glad that you can be so open about your faith. :) This is a wondrful piece to read. I thinkthat all of this is true.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Kelsey!!! I love you!!! Thanks :) I think so too.

    ReplyDelete
  3. i Has commented so i made ur life betters :D

    ReplyDelete
  4. btw Taquito is Esther...which is me
    hewo!

    ReplyDelete